Operating planning and control
The following documents contain information about operation planning and control concerning the management of the Finnish Transport Agency. The documents fall under the topics, Operations and financial planning or Performance guidance. The documents under Performance guidance have been further divided into Plans and Control.
The performance agreements as well as the Budget, which has been adopted by Parliament, are the most important elements of the government’s performance guidance. The final accounts, especially the related annual report, and the position of the Ministry concerning the final accounts and the annual report are the most important elements of control.
Operating and financial plan documents
- Operating and financial plan 2015-2018 (in Finnish)
- Operating and financial plan 2013-2016 (in Finnish)
- Operating and financial plan 2012-2015 (in Finnish
- Operating and financial plan 2011-2014 (in Finnish)
- Plan for basic transport infrastructure management 2013-2017 (in Finnish)
- Presentation of basic transport infrastructure management in 2013 (in Finnish)
Performance guidance documents
The performance agreement is an agreement between the Finnish Transport Agency and the Ministry of Transport and Communications on the operational targets for the coming year within the budgetary framework.
Performance agreement 2016 (in Finnish)
Final accounts 2015 (in Finnish)
Final accounts 2014 (in Finnish)
Final accounts 2013 (in Finnish)
Final accounts 2012 (in Finnish)
Final accounts 2011 (in Finnish)
Final accounts 2010 (in Finnish)